Individual Membership Benefits
- A personal login and password that provides access to Members Only resources
- Receive our Quik Sales Tips sales and marketing publication via e-mail
- Receive our Bright Ideas newsletter publication via e-mail
- Receive our Marketing Muscle newsletter publication via e-mail
- Members only access to archived issues of Quik Sales Tips, Marketing Muscle and Bright Ideas
- The right to use the CPIA logo and designation; (must have completed designation requirements)
- The opportunity to participate in the Society’s Annual Meeting of Members and to participate in the decision making as a voting member of the Society
- Organization Memberships provide member accounts for each of your employees
CPIA Designees who maintain membership at this level will satisfy the biennial educational update requirement.
Group Membership Benefits
The AIMS Society Group Membership provides all that is included in the Individual level of membership, as well as access to Rough Notes Advantage-Plus (formerly Producer Online Plus) a 24/7 online access to an easy-to-navigate, password-protected sales and service source. Professional resources available include:
- Coverages Applicable - Answer your coverage questions and explore insurance needs of more than 700 different kinds of risks with SIC and NAICS codes.
- Commercial Lines Risk Evaluation System - A comprehensive checklist for more than 723 classes of business.
- Personal Lines Risk Evaluation System - A comprehensive checklist of personal lines risk exposures.
- Policy Form & Manual Analysis - An essential go-to-guide to strengthen your property & casualty expertise on commercial, personal and specialty lines coverages and concepts. Demonstrates your insight to enhance your competency. Use real court case decisions when presenting coverage concerns to new prospects and current clients.
- How to Insure Training Courses - Educational tutorials assist covering the industry "insurance knowledge gap."
- Insurance Words & Their Meanings - A guide to insurance terminology for you, your staff and your clients.
- Business Building Letters - Hundreds of business support templates used for sales, and renewals, and to run an efficient business.
- Blogs - Over 300 short articles that agencies can use to blog, email or display on websites to enhance sales lead-generation pipelines.
- Digital Media - Animated videos used to book new clients and increase client retention efforts.
- The Insurance Marketplace - Find markets for hard-to-place coverages.
- Property and Casualty Insurance by industry expert Philip Gordis - An easy-to-use, quick reference guide to property and casualty insurance coverages. The indexing and examples put the answers to your basic coverage questions at your fingertips.
- The Producer in Action - A monthly newsletter of how you can turn coverage knowledge into powerful sales opportunities.
- Rough Notes Magazine - The industry-leading agent publication.
- Each of your team members will have their own AIMS Society membership account.